Thursday 26 March 2015

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Spring is my favourite season of the year! It has so many great things about it that I have just fallen in love with over the years, and if you too live in England, you'd be able to see why.

This is the time when all of the blossom starts to grow on trees, the daffodils appear and the sun shows its face (metaphorically, of course)



We know what this means though ... it is getting very close to those all important final exams!

I'll have three weeks off, although this will not feel like a holiday. I will be studying the whole time, but this time off also gives me some time to think more about how I can decorate my new bedroom :)

This also gives me more opportunities to do more fitness and fashion posts, seeing as I won't be stuck in school 24/7. 

Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment