Friday 13 February 2015

BE MY VALENTINE

Tomorrow is Valentines Day.. I did have a date tonight for it, but that has now been postponed. I'm not a happy bunny.

Valentines Day can be such a drag for some people, especially me! I don't think there has been a single year where I have actually been in a relationship... Last year my boyfriend broke up with me roughly 3 days before the day. Yes, he treated me sooo well (note the sarcasm).

But do you know what? I'm going to enjoy tomorrow anyway! I'm going to throw on my glad rags and do my hair and make up and just help me feel good about my self. I'm then seeing my friends where we are all going to chill together and just be able to enjoy each others company.

Tomorrow I'll show you how I do my make up and hair, and I might possibly start my first vlog. Although this thought at the moment really scares me, so would love all the support and encouragement I can get.

Embrace being single on Valentines Day, soon you'll be married and will have to be with the same man on this same day every year. So spice it up! See your friends and enjoy the freedom you have for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment