Sunday 22 February 2015

GIVE YOUR SKIN A BREATHER

One of the best things you can do for you skin is to simply let it breath.

By this, I mean don't wear any makeup. I find it great when you haven't got any make up on, as you don't have to worry about your eyeliner smudging, your lipstick being on your teeth or having foundation lines.

My skin is annoyingly getting a bit irritated at the moment, and I know this is because of makeup! We love the thing, but it can actually be our worst enemy.

The best thing I make sure I do is if I am wearing makeup, make sure I start with a clean base, and then ALWAYS take off my make up when I get home or before I go to bed.

To take it off, I like to:

  • Take off eye make up with a cotton pad and 'Simple Eye Makeup Remover'. It's light on your face, with no heavy strong smell. It feels natural and it lets your make up easily glide off your face.
  • Exfoliate (if I haven't in a couple of days). At the moment I'm using the 'Clean & Clear Face Scrub', which I love to use to get rid of excess dirt on my face and get into my pores.
  • Cleanse my skin, with 'Simple Cleanser', using a cotton pad. Again this is light and gives you lovely soft skin.
  • Tone my skin, with the 'L'Oreal Paris Toner'. It's pink so it looks great with my other products! It smells good and makes your skin feel tighter and look fresher. I find it minimises your blemishes quickly too.
  • Moisturise. Going to sleep, I like to use Garnier matte moisturiser, to get rid of the shine on my face from having an oily complexion. Yet it still gives you the moisture you need!

And then.... SLEEP! Rest that beautiful skin of yours and catch your beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment