Monday 16 February 2015

LEARN TO LOVE YOUR SKIN


I know it's a Monday, but seeing as it is my first night out clubbing *woooooop* I want my skin to look as best as it can.

And what better way to do this than give it the pampering it deserves? I thought I'd give this yummy face mask a go, that I got for my birthday from the 'npw' brand, which I haven't really heard of before but am willing to give anything a try! I'm hoping this will soothe any blemishes I have and soften my skin.


 What I like to do when using a face mask is start off by exfoliating my skin. I use warm water and then use the Clean & Clear facial scrub, and gently work it in for 2 minutes or so.

Then I rinse this off with cold water and a face cloth, just so that it starts to close some pores straight away to stop dirt getting into them.

Now my skin is fresh, I apply this face mask all over my face and going down my neck.

What I loved about this face mask is that it didn't go hard and crack like others. You can still talk without sounding like you've lost your tongue! The smell is amazing and there is a lot of the product in this one pack so you can apply generously to the face for extra relaxing and smoothness.

I then chilled for 15 minutes, before gently washing off with cold water.

And Voila!! Clean smooth skin ready for tonight.

To finish this off, I then apply toner and a day moisturiser with SPF in it, and then my skin is all set for the day ahead.

Mmmm my skin feels so soft now :) just don't touch your skin too much or this can add dirt to your face and add those pesky spots which no one likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment