Saturday 7 February 2015

FIRST POST

So starting from tomorrow, the 8th February 2015, I officially turn 18! You can imagine how I am feeling right now... sooo flipping excited!
However from tomorrow onwards, my life is about to change dramatically. As the saying goes, "With great power comes great responsibility," and heck have I got a lot of power coming my way.

There is a whole new world you are opened up to once you're 18. I will be able to:

  • Drink (legally!)
  • Go clubbing
  • Go abroad on my own
  • Get a tattoo (which I doubt I would ever do but the idea thrills me)
  • Vote (need to start learning more about politics ... *yikes*)
  • Buy a house
  • Donate blood (ehh needles.... don't get me started)
  • Skydive
  • Bungee Jumping 
  • Change my name (yes, I could change my name to simply Bob if I so wish)
  • Get married... that is if I can actually find Mr Right.
.. and many, many, MANY more things! It's unbelievable what we are hidden from as kids and the amount of power we are actually given when we turn to this truly significant age.

And my adventure starts tomorrow.

What will I do on this first day of freedom to explore this new exciting world?
Go on a spa day... yes, not actually that adventurous. But it's a Sunday so what do you expect...



This blog is going to be kept up to date of my experience from childhood to adolescence, with the struggles you face as well as the new exciting challenges and experiences. It's going to be one hell of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment